Foodsoft monthly community call

We want to meet on 2023-03-03 10:00 (CET) to discuss the current state of foodsoft forks, plans for 2023 and initiate a monthly open hour for foodsoft users/hackers/operators.

Feel free to join us, you can find all the details here: Foodsoft Community Meetup - HedgeDoc

4 Likes

I’ll be there, looking forward :clap: :heart_decoration: :tada:

This is a great idea. I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Looking forward to chat with folks in just under an hour!

This went really well! It was a great conversation and we had a good turn out. Thanks all!

See the agenda minutes for details on what we discussed:

Foodsoft Community Meetup - HedgeDoc

@yksflip, flo & myself (iirc?) have been given admin rights on the Foodsoft Github organisation. I have also been granted adminstration rights on this forum.

The next collective steps are:

• Setup a Github project on the Foodsoft repository to gather priorities and focus reviewing energy to get things merged. Also communicate clearly to other contributors what we are focusing on. Invite others to join in.

• Document new agreements: Matrix/Discourse forum discussions, how we are going to approach collectively maintaining the software from now on, how to join in, how to find our priorities on Foodsoft.

• Organise the following monthly call. I can commit to that for now.

We can re-use this thread to organise new monthly calls from now. Subscribe for updates!

6 Likes

We’ll have the following community call this coming Friday 7th April 2023 10:00 CET!

All welcome!

1 Like

Tomorrow at 10:00 will be the next monthly call, right?

Who’s in?

We had a short call with 3 people. Minutes

The next meetup will be on 2023-06-02T08:00:00Z

1 Like

Who’s up for a monthly meetup tomorrow?

Next Call: 25.08.2023 10:00CEST :slight_smile:

call: https://meet.ffmuc.net/foodsoftmeetup
minutes: Foodsoft Community Meetup - HedgeDoc

Next Call: 06.10.2023 10:00CEST - see ya! :wink:

1 Like

Next Call: 06.10.2023 10:00CEST - see ya! :wink:

I’m afraid, I can’t make it on the 6th, sorry! :worried:

ah too bad! no worries :slight_smile:
next time 03.11.2023 10:00?

1 Like

Yes! 3.11 at 10 works for me! :slight_smile:

Hey sorry I keep missing this… really missing email notifications from this forum :thinking: aiming to make the next call! Thanks for all the work so far folks :clap:

@yksflip @twothreenine We said, we’d do the next meeting on the 1st of December, at 10am, right?

(Because I said, I would have to re-check my calendar, but 10 would be fine for me. :+1: Its only in the evening that I’m unavailable.)

3 Likes

See you at the next community call on 02.02.2024 at 11:00 cest :slight_smile:
Meeting Minutes, Jitsi Call

Sorry forgot to post it to the forum, very short notice now …
We’ll have our next meetup on: 08.03.24 11:00CET
See you tomorrow! :slight_smile: