FoodSoft transition on February 27th 2018

It’s done. The migration of the following food co-ops to our infrastructure is done:

stolzenhagen
beisswat
boernicke
fairnetzt
koeln
hessenhagen
biwag
korb
meierei
radieschen
schalottchen
tanteaute
vokomaastricht
rundling
tuess

Hi there,

I wonder why our data was not migrated? I was sure we had sent all the necessary information?

→ Plattsalat West, Stuttgart

What would we have to do to also be migrated to the new infra?

Thx and greetings,

Thomas

Hi Tom,

yes, I see. I will ask what we can do to get it done for your food co-op as well.

Thank you for the quick response.

André

Hi Tom,

Perhaps your mail was inadvertently lost, if you (re-)send a mail to foodsoft[ät]foodcoops.net that may help. The email should contain the title “Transition plattsalat to foodcoops.nl”.
See also https://foodcoops.github.io/2017/07/14/open-community-driven-foodsoft-platform/

Regards,

• Willem

Hi Willem,

yeah, probably. I just resent the mail.

Could you let me know if everything is ok or something still missing?

Thanks and greetings

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I don’t have access to that mailbox, but if you’ve sent it, that should be enough.
Also, I’ve brought this to the attention of the person doing the migration, will keep you posted when we know more.

Regards,

• Willem

Hi Willem,

could you already find out what is going wrong?

Now we cannot use foodsoft any more, when I try to access our page (https://app.foodcoops.net/plattsalatwest/login), it says this:

Seite nicht gefunden

Diese Seite existiert anscheinend nicht. Entschuldigung!
Zurück
Foodsoft v4.6.0

FC Demo

What can I do?

Thanks and greetings,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Are you different from plattsalat? If so, I’m afraid we missed your foodcoop in the migration. Please let me know then, and we’ll see if the migration can still be done.

Regards,

• Willem

Hi Willem,

no, I (we) are Plattsalat. However, the Foodsoft name is plattsalatwest, or should I say was?

Maybe the problem is only this naming? plattsalat - plattsalatwest?

Greetings

Thomas

Just checked - it is there, under plattsalat!

So probably everything is fine.

Hi Thomas,

Good :slight_smile:

Cheers,

• Willem